Saturday 7 March 2015

Why am I here

It is approximately 2 months post-twitterdeactivation. Im itching to write random useless shit like I used to on twitter but I have promised myself not to go back to that because I had became too dependant to it to release my stress and tension. Im doing well without it for awhile but then life become progressively more and more stressful so I decided to sign up for a blog account. I can write longer here, and I hope nobody I know would read whatever I write here. Anyway this is not the first blog I created. I got bored pretty easily and then forgot my passwords and the name of my previous blogs that I think this new account would suffer exactly the same fate in no time.

According to my plan for tonight, I am supposed to be studying after maghrib prayer. Somehow that did not happen. After prayer, I ended up counting all the coins in my piggybank and oh wow I have quite a lot of money in there. (RM175). While counting money I felt angry to myself because my target today is to finish studying all diseases in the cardiovascular system. Slim chance of that. Anyway I studied a few pages, and suddenly an idea to create a blog occur and thats why im here right now. Damn I got distracted so easily I want to cry.

The internet is being so shitty right now that I cant upload my piggybank picture. The piggybank is not a pig morphologically, its a bear-shaped and is 100% halal. But hey who cares what by bearbank looks like. Why do I bother  to put up a picture I have no idea. Maybe its because I think an entry will look lot nicer with some image in it regardless of how useless the picture is.

No comments:

Post a Comment